Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living a lonely life for now (Do ask to join)

4 posters

Go down

Living a lonely life for now (Do ask to join) Empty Living a lonely life for now (Do ask to join)

Post by Kazuya Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 am

Kazuya is walking around looking for a attractive lady for him. He really find most women attactive since that day when his wife died. "I need a fucking wife for crying out loud." Kazuya was jumping and looked as someone might be coming his way.

Last edited by Kazuya on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Akatsuki Leader
Village:: Akatsuki

https://shonenjumpworldsatwa.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Living a lonely life for now (Do ask to join) Empty Re: Living a lonely life for now (Do ask to join)

Post by MelMel Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Shigure roamed the empty desert. She had no particular place where she was going, and all she knew was that she was walking. She enjoyed walking; walking wherever she so chose - hence why she didn't ally herself with a village. She was too free willed to be restricted the way villages kept their shinobi. She wanted to explore and find new things that was curious to her. Finding those 'curious things' were not very hard though as everything except a weapon was curious to her; hence why she presently was playing with a stick in her hand which she had found a few minutes ago. There was nothing special about it, but, she nevertheless was bending it, throwing it up in the air and putting it in her mouth. The heat from the desert made her sweat slightly, but she didn't let it bother her too much.

On her Shigure wore her basic ninja attire. Underneath these clothes most would fail to notice the weapons she held in every cranny she could find to store them on her body; kunais, senbons, shurikens were tucked into her stockings and her fundoshi, a few paper bombs in a pouch, her father's nodaichi was strapped to her back, with her own Nuibari resting there too; while all her other weapons stored in a few of the small scroll she had on her. On her head she had her pet mouse, Tochumaru, who was presently sleeping.

She soon came across a part of high canyon. She walked into the canyon, and walked for several minutes before she almost reached the end. She spotted two men at the ends of the canyon, and quickly she leaped up the walls of the canyon and went in from the top. She leaped of the canyon, and leaped from several buildings before she stopped in the middle of the streets - startling a few civilians as she did. She began to walk in a direction, but before she could make a full step she noticed a man who was jumping up and downing screaming 'I need a fucking wife for crying out loud'.

A wife?, Shigure thought to herself for a few seconds as she wandered what the word mean't.

She walked up the man and poked him on the shoulder drawing his attention. Once she would get his attention, she followed through with her curiosity. "What is a wife?" she questioned as her curiosity took over. "It sounds like the word knife. If it's like a knife then I have one right here if you like." Saying that she pulled out a knife from her kimono.

Last edited by MelMel on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelMel
MelMel
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank::
Village::

Back to top Go down

Living a lonely life for now (Do ask to join) Empty Re: Living a lonely life for now (Do ask to join)

Post by Kazuya Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Kazuya stopped jumping and was looking around as he heared a certain someone say "What is a Wife?" He was shocked that the woman did not know about the word "wife". Kazuya saw that the lady had brought out a knife and he thought that she would approch and attack him. He then brought out a Kunai and held it with much self defense.

He was walking closer to the woman and he activated his sharingan at one Tomoe. He wasa desperate to get a wife so he put his guard down. He then used his speed and dashed behind the woman with the kunai preventing her from moving. He then said to the lady "Wow, you eyes are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen." As he saw the eyes he dropped his kunai and stared and the eyes for some time. He then saw the Shigure crest on her jacket.

" what is your name beautiful" He said as he waited for an answer.
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Iesu approached the situation barefoot. He seemed to like the warm desert sand beneath his feet, and so he had mostly spent his time around the very border of the land of wind. He had taken some time off from his usual work to visit this place again, hopefully not running into any problems again. Soon he ended up catching eye of a distant figure, activating his three tomoed Sharingan as he approached cautiously. As soon as he reached a good distance, he recognized the man as his leader. Quite ironic how the Akatsuki always manage to end up in the same place.. He thought to himself with a grin. He stopped his advancemant towards Kazuya as he noticed a woman proceeding towards him, but also reaching within her gown for something, perhaps a weapon? Iesu clenched his teeth together hard, imitating her movement and unsheathing his own tanto from his waist. He used his usual trick afterwards, sliding the tanto into the long sleeve of his Akatsuki cloak, a different attire than when he last visited Sunagakure. He stood by tentatively, gazing towards the couple carefully.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: S

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:25 am

As the stranger in the black cloak with clouds had brought out the kunai, Shigure didn't flinch. As he walked towards her, she noticed the sudden red glow in his eyes which raised her suspicion a little. She had seen people with red eyes before back when she use to live in the mountains with her father; every now and then a customer of her father would come, and some would bare those red eyes. She had count how many of these red eyes she had seen, and it was now sixteen counting this man. Most of them she run across had a strong aura that would frighten her. She had grown odler since then though, so this stranger didn't frighten her as much.

Putting her curiosity in those red eyes aside, Shigure picked up on the man's movements as he appeared behind her. Quickly she rotated on her heel using her own amazing speed to stop the man's kunai with her own; she was always prepared for attacks even in her sleep. She paired into those red eyes of his in wonder. She always seemed to be hypnotized by fascination whenever she came across someone with those red eyes. It always made her feel like she was in some kind of daze, and she would freeze up.

After Kazua had dropped his guard, she did the same. As he complimented her on her eyes, she said nothing of it as she was still gazing into his red eyes - still she didn't let her guard down in the event that he would attempt something again.

"My name is... Shigure Kosaka," she said easily as she returned the knife she held to her kimono. She felt a little more at ease now that he requested her name. Following through with her curiosity she asked a few questions of her name, "Why does your cloak have red clouds? Why is your eyes red?" With each question she danced around the man pulling at his cloak and tiptoeing so that she could stare at his eyes at close.

Last edited by MelMel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
MelMel
MelMel
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 am

Kazuya dropped down and picked his Kunai. He then put it back in his weapon pouch and answered Kosaka's question, "BTW, my name is Uchiha Kazuya and the reason of the red eyes are because of just that, I am an Uchiha from the Uchiha clan and this is my Sharingan." Kazuya then sensed someone around him, it was one of his fellow Akatsuki Member, Iesu of the Uchiha Clan, same with Kazuya himself.

"Get over here Iesu, I want you to meet someone." After awaiting his arrival, Kazuya answered Kosaka's next question which she was asking about the cloak with red clouds. "I see you spotted the cloak. No use of hiding the truth any more. Well you see, my parents and my wife died from a metorite caused by a former Uchiha. He is dead now due to his age, I was able to protect myself and my children but I could'nt protect my dear wife and that is the reason that I was shouting I need a fucking wife. Sorry for the language by the way. The reason of my parents and my wife's death is the whole reason I am wearing this cloak with clouds. The meaning of this is because I am apart of the Akatsuki, even Akatsuki leader" Kazuya gave a detailed description of the reason and then awaited her reply.
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:03 am

Iesu caught Kazuya's eye, starting to move towards the couple before he was commanded to. In the middle of the approach, he dropped his head down and stared towards the ground and his pupils split into three tomoes and spiraled around, stopping and turning the hue of his eye to red. He came before the woman, staring at her shoes with a wide smirk appearing on his face. He had purposely stood in front of Kazuya's view of her. The tanto hidden up his sleeve had begun to have the blood on it seep down and form a small, damp puddle in the sand near the woman's foot. Iesu slowly peered up, revealing his eyes to her, staring back into her's with the same creepy grin.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 am

Uchiha? Sharingan? Shigure pondered the two words in her mind, trying to process they could mean - sadly to no aveil. She began to admire the red eyes more and more from Kazua's words. The more she liked them, the more she grew fascinated by them and the more she wanted them. She was in search of finding all powerful weapons and collecting them as her own, but she liked these red eyes too.

As Kazua spoke once more to a person who was just a few feet away now - he was already approaching. The man was called by Iesu and wore the same black cloak with clouds that Kazua wore. She didn't pry much interest in the other man as he had his cloak over his head hiding his face, but she did notice the blood that was trickling from his cloak; she was very observant of everyone, so barely anything got pass her. He had a similarly strong aura as Kazua did, but was a little less. Even so, in the presence of the two she kept her usual calm mentality. She was a little suspicious of Iesu though, but let it slide as she didn't enjoy judging others by their appearance.

Listening to Kazua speak, Shigure still paired into his eyes while she listened. She enjoy maintaining eye contact in the presence of others to show no fear. In his speech, Shigure remember too main words - the rest she barely remembered when she saw a butterfly fly by. Those two words were fuck and Akatsuki. The word akatsuki she heard it before when she would stroll. But even so, it always sounded 'catchy' to her. Then akatsuki was just as interesting as she wondered what it was exactly.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck," Shigure said repeatedly in many different tones. "What the fuck... is akatsuki," she questioned. Stupid down facing Iesu, she spoke once more, "And Iesu... you have blood running from your cloak."
MelMel
MelMel
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shitai Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:35 am

Suna Shinobi:

The Shinobi with green vests that stood among the wall watched the group silently. The thought the two of the men looked familiar from a couple of days ago, when the attack one of their shinobi, Apocalypse. The didn't attack, just kept their eyes locked on the group, ready for dangerm knowing it was at their door.
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Kazekage
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Kazuya gave Melmel and hug and while he did, he Activated his Sharingan up to third Tomoe. While he was hugging her, he saw Iesu with a bloody tanto. "Iesu, put that tanto down please. and Kosaka, join the Akatsuki with me and then you'll know what it is. The eyes will come to you, as in you will know what these eyes can do.

(Gain 150 Chakra from 1st 2nd and third and gained 25 speed and 50 Accuracy while third is active.)
Chakra:
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 pm

The tanto was hidden underneath the Akatsuki member's sleeve of the cloak, so it would be unable to be seen, only the blood would be seen dropping down from his hand slots. Either way, Iesu interrupted his own leader's sentence mid-way when he was saying 'join' and quickly slashed towards the woman's neck with the very tip of the tanto. He attempted to quickly cut across her jugular with a great precision. Whether the attack hit or not, he would jump opposite of the way to the Sunagakure walls and stand by idly, scanning through each of their reactions. "Heh.. " Iesu would start chuckling to himself silently.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:19 am

As Kazuya rapped his arms around her small frame, Shigure had already pulled a kunai out of her stockings and already had it at his neck ready if he was to try anything; she never let her guard down as a force of habit when her father had pound it into her head when she was younger. She was naive, but she was trained for battle thanks to her father, so nothing got pass her. She felt him tense up slightly as his aura became more power enhanced. She still didn't let her guard down when he spoke though, but she felt slightly more comfortable by his words. She wanted to know what this 'akatsuki' truly was and even more importantly, she wanted much more information on this 'sharingan'.

As she felt the man who went by Iesu do a quick but easily readable movement, she used the kunai that was prepped at Kazuya's neck to deflect it. His attack was fast but it was simple so she easily saw it coming. She matched the tip of his tanto with her own, but before she could reach to her stockings for a second kunai to attack Iesu with, he had already pulled back from his spot quickly.

She quickly returned her kunai to her stockings, but she would still keep her eye on Iesu as she spoke, "I'll join akatsuki." While still in his arms, she then began chewing on his cloak as a force of habit of putting things in her mouth. "Your cloak doesn't taste special though."

Spoiler:

Last edited by MelMel on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MelMel
MelMel
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shitai Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 pm

After being turned down to enter, Shitai left Konoha's gate, on his way back to Suna, Ragnarok by his side. The trip was rather quicker them going to Konohagakure, some how... When Shitai arrived at Suna gates, he didn't expect what was there. 100 feet away, What he saw was two men from the fight earlier, one extra woman. Shitai looked up at the shinobi, in result of them nodding, Shitai nodded to Ragnarok. In result, Ragnarok charged at Iesu, at immense speed, claws drawn. The sounds of his foot steps would be quiet, but weren't silent. In result of the sand and he was a lizard.. Shitai only wanted to fight Iesu, not the others. Upon arrival of Ragnarok, he jumped about 5 feet in the air, comming down upon Iesu, slashing quickly, and accurately. Since Iesu had his back turned, this would be quite the sneak attack. During Ragnarok's attack, Shitai did handseals, clones popping up behind him one by one, equaling up to about 20, all having the Kazekage's jutsu. The clones charged at the group, locked on Iesu, like Ragnarok. The clones stopped about 7 feet away from Ragnarok and Iesu. Shitai then clapped hiks hands, slowly activating a genjutsu.

Ckakra - 290%

Ragnarok:

Jutsu:

Last edited by Shitai on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Kazuya saw that his old friend Shitai was preparing for an attack on Iesu. First Kazuya grabbed Kosaka and jumped a few metres away from Iesu and Shitai. Then he ran back to give Iesu some assistance. Shitai summoned a Ragnarok and summons 20 shadow clones. The shadow clones were the same as the Kazekage and knew all of his jutsu. As Iesu nearly sliced Kosaka's neck, Kazuya was going to hold back. As the summon of Shitai was airbourne, Kazuya did some handseals and used the fireball jutsu at the summon. "Are you ok Kosaka, you too Iesu, if we are gonna win this, we must fight together." Kazuya then jumped back and awaited what Iesu and Kosaka would do.

Jutsu:

Chakra:
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:42 pm

As Iesu landed and realized the two were not attacking him, he nimbly nodded and stated clearly "Hideout." As he quickly turned around to take leave, he noticed a giant clawed creature coming towards him. He would of been able to react, but Kazuya would have gone after the lizard so Iesu would simply surround himself entirely in his mighty lightning armor. The electricity surged through his body, literally enhancing every physical aspect he held. The power was overwhelming as Iesu had finally planned to put all of his being into this fight with the Kazekage. Iesu smirked just as wide as he did before, stretching his lips to the point that his chapped bottom lip ripped open slightly and blood poured down his chin.

Iesu set his sights on the figure behind the clones, to what he took as the real one. He pounded his left foot back and raced off towards him, zigzagging completely around every clone, attempting to take some of them out with a slash from his tanto along the way. When Iesu stepped within five meters of Shitai, he would pounce up quickly and over him, landing to the same distance behind him. All of this would take nearly a fraction of a second due to his natural speed being amplified majorly.

Jutsu:
Chakra:
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Shigure stood idly by as she the giant lizard approach, her apparently new comrade, Iesu. She had seen lizards a few times before, but was a little dumbfound to see such a large one, as such she stared at it tensely with adoring eyes. As such she didn't say nothing to warn him off the oncoming lizard. She was taking out of her daze though when she felt her body move when Kazuya had leaped away with her a few feet back. She stood in her new distance and watch though as all the events unfolded.

She had heard Kazuya's request for her to help assist them in defeating the man who sent the giant lizard, but she still stood idly by admiring the giant lizard. Coming back to reality she spoke to Kazuya calmly, "I only fight one verse one."

She didn't mean it to offend, but her father had once told her when she was younger that a swordsman/woman should never fight using a handicap to their advantage. She had grown by that since she was younger, and that didn't change now. Kazuya was her new ally, but she was still loyal to her beliefs. As such, Shigure stood idly by taking the opportunity to study the battle and playing with a rock she had found in the sand - mainly play with the rock. If she saw the two were losing then she would likely step in and take action if death was to occur. But never before.
MelMel
MelMel
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:01 am

OOC: 1 more day until I take your post and the attacks are hit Shitai
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shitai Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:05 am

Shitai:

Ragnarok could deal with Kazuya, so Shitai paid no attention to his comrade, he could fight Kazuya alone. What Shitai focused on the lightning armored Iesu that just jumped over him. As he saw the flash of Iesu befor ehe jumped over him, Shitai choked, eyes open wide, almost collapsing from the fear of people getting that close to him in battle, him being a ranged attacker. Coming back to his senses quickly, Shitai bolted away, doing handseals on the way, once he came to a stop, he was about 100 meters from Iesu, he turned sharply, letting out a blade of wind towards Iesu.

Shitai's Jutsu:

Ragnarok:

As the fireball hit Ragnarok in the abdomen, he was launched backwards, flipping a few time until he hit the ground. Standing up, 50 feet from Kazuya, Ragnarok showed his injury, scales scorched away, just show a white and sensitive piece on his chest. Ragnarok then brought his head backwards, mouth slowly turning a dark red. Suddenly, Ragnarok brought his head forward, releasing three flaming balls of fire at Kazuya, all going in the direction of Kazuya.

Ragnarok's Jutsu:

Clones:

The clones were surprised from these turn of events, as was Shitai. As Iesu raced towards Shitai, he managed to take out two clones. The rest split insto two groups quickly, each having nine in them. The first group bolted towards Iesu, 4 doing handseals on the way, planning to use a jutsu. Since these clones are made up of chakra, they would vanish right after the use of the jutsu. Fifty feet away from Iesu, the four did the same as Shitai, swung their arms in a crescent like shape, releasing four sharp blades of wind towards Iesu. Along with this, the 4 poofed away in clouds of smoke. The other group ran beside Ragnarok, and would assist him when they're needed.

Clones' Jutsu:
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuya Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 am

Kazuya had saw that Shitai was paying no attention to him but at the same time Ragnarok was paying all his attantion to him. The summon had been hit but Kazuya's Fire ball but after he got on the ground, he spit out 3 fireballs at Kazuya in all directions. Kazuya knew that if he jumped back it would come along so he had to destroy the fireballs to so he used his Sharingan technique and copied Shitai's Multi Shadow Clone Technique. He ordered his Clones to jump in front of the fireballs for him. Three of the jumped and blocked them sacrificing themselves. The last few 17 were standing beside Kazuya. 2 of the were sent to stand guard for Kosaka and another 2 were sent to go help Iesu. The last few went to attack the other clones. This was a perfect plan for Kazuya because Shitai was paying no attention to him. "Eat this Kazekage."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Kazuya
Kazuya
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am

Iesu spun around on his heels, noticing his opponent gone and continuing to scan along with his Sharingan eye. Several other copies of the kazekage were approaching him, and others towards the predicament with Kazuya and the lizard creature. Iesu stared sadistically at the lizard, keeping eye of the hand seals being performed in his peripheral vision. With the five blades of wind dispatched towards the lightning covered villain, the sand behind them followed in a violent sand storm, shrouding Iesu briefly as he disappeared once again, this time turning his attention towards the fire manipulating lizard. Iesu took a small dive towards the lizard and made it to about ten meters away from it, flinging out his tanto in an attempt to pierce the lizard and stun it with the current-filled metal of the blade. He would then follow the blade and dart around and behind the lizard.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MelMel Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Shigure watched the battle steadily from where she was, making sure to take note of everything. She wasn't in the battle, but still she always liked to keep a note over it nevertheless. The three men were likely much stronger than her, so the experience of seeing them fight was necessary to her. She wanted to help Kazuya a little as he was her new comrade, but she still was loyal to her justice of not fighting with a handicap; furthermore, even if she was to join the fray, she still wasn't completely certain how well she would be of a help. From their aura, she could tell both Kazuya and Iesu were stronger than her, while the kazekage was just as strong. As such she would likely only be a burden if she was to join, so her staying back was for the best of protecting both Kazuya and Iesu.
MelMel
MelMel
Jounin
Jounin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down