Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling Alone

Go down

Traveling Alone Empty Traveling Alone

Post by Shitai Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:07 am

There Shitai was, crouched down in his kage seat, surrounded by shinobi. The insisted that he at least brought some security with him on his journey. "No! Ihave Ragnarok to help me, and even without him, I will be fine. Calm your nerves, my shinobi, I promise I won't be harmed." With this final announcement, the shinobi slowly nodded and piled out of the room, Shitai behind them, on his way to the gates. Moments later, Shitai was standing right outside the gate's doors, shinobi slowly closing them. With this, Shitai stood there, in his his regular attire, a loose white long sleeve shirt, along with a loose pair of jeans. He wore no shoes, like always.. Shitai lifted his thumb to his mouth, biting it, drops of blood rushing out the new wound. Shitai then slammed his hand to the ground, a large seal quickly forming around it. With this, a large cloud of smoke suddenly appeared. When it cleared, a large, brown lizard stood, Ragnarok. With Ragnarok hissing and ready to go, Shitai started to step away, on his way to Konohagakure. Soon later, after a long journey with some difficuties, Shitai stood at the Konoha gate, grinning sharply.

Word Count: 201
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Kazekage
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down

Traveling Alone Empty Re: Traveling Alone

Post by Shitai Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:43 pm

After being turned down to enter, Shitai left Konoha's gate, on his way back to Suna, Ragnarok by his side. The trip was rather quicker them going to Konohagakure, some how... When Shitai arrived at Suna gates, he didn't expect what was there. 100 feet away, What he saw was two men from the fight earlier, one extra woman. Shitai looked up at the shinobi, in result of them nodding, Shitai nodded to Ragnarok. In result, Ragnarok charged at Iesu, at immense speed, claws drawn. The sounds of his foot steps would be quiet, but weren't silent. In result of the sand and he was a lizard.. Shitai only wanted to fight Iesu, not the others. Upon arrival of Ragnarok, he jumped about 5 feet in the air, comming down upon Iesu, slashing quickly, and accurately. Since Iesu had his back turned, this would be quite the sneak attack. During Ragnarok's attack, Shitai did handseals, clones popping up behind him one by one, equaling up to about 20, all having the Kazekage's jutsu. The clones charged at the group, locked on Iesu, like Ragnarok. The clones stopped about 7 feet away from Ragnarok and Iesu. Shitai then clapped hiks hands, slowly activating a genjutsu.

Ragnarok:

Jutsu:
Shitai
Shitai
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: Kazekage
Village:: Sunagakure

Back to top Go down