Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wanderer wanders.(open to all)

2 posters

Go down

A wanderer wanders.(open to all) Empty A wanderer wanders.(open to all)

Post by Saranka Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 am

Saranka walked through the crowded streets with his hood up and cloak drooped over his clothes, he looked to the sky as a stitched scar on his cheek stretched with his smile, he looked forward seeing a dumpling hut, he walked in sitting at a table staring at the door so see what fate brought his way, every so often his entire cloak ruffled as if something was moving underneath it, he placed his hands on the table and began to drum his fingers off of the table.

Saranka
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: B rank criminal
Village:: None

Back to top Go down

A wanderer wanders.(open to all) Empty Re: A wanderer wanders.(open to all)

Post by Sebasu Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 am

The man's partner, Sebasu walked slowly behind him, one foot tapping the sandstone ground at a time, and he had not a single hood up. He had no mask, or any cover at all for his face, and just a open fronted robe, and a necklace to hide the stitches that were holding his head on. Very few people knew who he was exactly. As he walked along behind him, he swished a vial of blood around in front of him, grinning at it maliciously. He mumbled to Saranka "Next time I see that bastard..
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: A
Village:: Ex-Konoha

Back to top Go down

Post by Saranka Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 am

Saranka smirked as he turned his head towards Sebasu "Im surprised you let him get away Seb....You're getting soft i see?....." Saranka turned his entire body to Sebasu and tilted his head to him, his cloak shifting as if there was a powerful wind in the hut

Saranka
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:54 am

Sebasu scowled at Saranka, showing a look of disgust at him. "He had some spinny red eye shit, you bitch. You're lucky I haven't killed you yet!" Sebasu spit on the ground at his feet, grinning at Saranka. Sebasu pulled out a cigarette was well, smoking at one. "These things are going to kill me." Sebasu chuckled at the comment.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saranka Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 am

Saranka chuckled at Sebasu's anger, he looked at the spit and then looked upto Sebasu "If that'd of hit me....I'd of removed your stitches....."

Saranka
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:01 am

Sebasu shook his head at Saranka, grinning at him. "You could do that, and it'd be rather inconvenient for me. But I'm sure someone would eventually stop to help the talking head. Besides, we make a good pair. taking my head off would hurt you more." Sebasu grinned at him, tapping his foot. "Now, why'd you drag me here?"
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saranka Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:08 am

Saranka's chuckle turned into a full blown laugh, he looked seriously at Sebasu once he asked the question "We have some bountys to collect...." Saranka stood up looking around "Do you sense that?......" Saranka looked in a direction wide eyed.

Saranka
Unapproved
Unapproved

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 am

Sebasu looked at him, raising an eyebrow and looking around him, before returning his gaze to Saranka like he was some sort of freak. "...Sense?"
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down