Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.) Empty Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 am

Sebasu wondered through the woods, simply walking wherever his feet would take him. On his sides he had two silver cylinders strapped there, and on his back rest his triple bladed scythe. The cabled to the tripple bladed scythe retreated into his black trench cloak. He walked along, not exactly sure where he was going, but simply looking for some form of entertainment. Fuck, there isn't shit to do out here.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: A
Village:: Ex-Konoha

Back to top Go down

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.) Empty Re: Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 am

Iesu stood sheltered under the vast branches of an oak tree, his activated three tomoed Sharingan eyes staring right towards the armed ninja. So rare had Iesu activated any type of Sharingan. He had chose not to use it and not to depend upon it in battle, deciding that he would not abuse his natural gift. He deactivated it after he had marked the man mentally, skipping from branch to branch, causing the leaves to rustle loudly. Soon he would land right beside the shinobi, but on the opposite side of where the sound was coming from and where he was expected. He took note of the scythe and its cable counterpart. Meanwhile he held a tanto firmly underneath the sleeve of his Akatsuki cloak, hidden from the man's view.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: S
Village:: Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.) Empty Re: Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 am

Sebasu stopped, looking around. He sniffed the air for a minute. He felt like he was being watched, and something just didn't seem right. He looked around for a minute, not seeing Iesu, he shrugged it off and continued his stroll through the woods, hands in his pockets. "Well, whatever the hell that was, I guess it's gone."
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

Iesu crossed both brows, he expected to be discovered by now, and he was a bit agitated that he wasn't. He took a single step forward, stepping onto a stiff leaf which caused a crackling noise as he disappeared once again, landing on the side opposite of which the man would be facing once again.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:03 am

Sebasu pivots on one of his heels, looking back at Iesu and raising an eyebrow. "I saw you the first time, I was just hoping you would attack me by surprise. I mean, fuck! Who would WANT to be caught?" Sebasu raised an eyebrow at Iesu. "Though I suppose you weren't sneaking up on me to give e a cookie..." Sebasu immediately dropped to one knee, grabbing an emblem that hung around his neck and whispering for about 5 seconds before standing back up and looking at the man.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:12 am

"Well shit, I was hoping you would attack the first time. I just need a justified reason to kill you, if that makes sense anymore." Iesu replied to the man, his crossed off Konohagakure forehead protector in plain sight at his forehead. He saw him drop down onto his knees and begin whispering to himself. "Jeez man, are you praying for mercy? I wasn't going to slaughter you.." Iesu rubbed at the back of his head nervously.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:14 am

Sebasu cackled loudly, throwing a scratched out Konoha headband on the ground in between the two of them. He grinned evilly. "I was praying for a good kill, friend. Not for mercy. Now, here. If you still want to fight, I'll give you one free shot. Sebasu reached down, ripping his shirt apart, revealing his scarred chest, many cuts that once looked fatal were sewn back shut. He waited for the man's response.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:24 am

Iesu bent down quickly, attempting to snatch up the man's headband and deposit it into a pocket of his cloak. Successful or not, he would continue listening to the man as he revealed his torso. Shrugging, Iesu sighed before performing a quick horizontal slash with his tanto towards the very middle of his abdomen.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:27 am

The slash would be successful, blood spraying out from the slash. Sebasu smirked looking down at the wound. Blood leaked from the edges of his mouth. He looked at Iesu again. "Not bad.." Sebasu would say before giggling. He would then grab a cylinder from his side, swing his arm as it would telescope out into a spike. However, he would swing it diagonally across the man, it expanding into spear as it went, attempting to inflict the same wound to Iesu.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:33 am

Iesu anticipated the next strike, but due to him deeming the man patient before hand, he decided to take it like a man for once. But unfortunately, Iesu's more clean strike was imitated with a completely different weapon. The point of the spear made a long, jagged cut along Iesu's flesh and he would take a step back as he flinched. Iesu reached into his cloak and retrieved a single kunai in his free hand, spinning the circular part of it until he caught it in his palm and then attempted to impale it into the man standing before him, directly in where the heart would be. This would all be done in immense speed, as fast as Iesu's hands would take him, basically a complete blur.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:40 am

Sebasu giggled as the cut was made, blood dripping down the telescoping spear. He didn't have time to react to the kunai. However, it didn't really matter. The entry of the kunai would be extremely tough to stab into, not quite going as far as it normally would. He would just look at Iesu, cocking his head before attempting to spartan kick Iesu back, raising the spear that had cut him and licking the blood from it. If that would succeed, his skin would turn black and form a skeletal form on his skin as well.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 am

As Iesu stuck the kunai in, he noticed it barely entered into the man. He retraced himself quickly, leaving the kunai within the man. His pupil compressed itself before splitting some of itself into three tomoes that spun wildly around it before stopping, the outline of it turning to a red tone. The third stage of his Sharingan was activated and simultaneously, his whole figure began to be surrounded by blue sparks of what seemed to be a negative charge coming onto him suddenly. Without moving, Iesu packed the load of electricity solely into his hand before chopping it across the rising spear, attempting to slice the blood-containing tip off. As this movement was performed, it would not even seem that Iesu had moved his hand at all as it would happen in a literal fraction of a second. Meanwhile, the blood from his wound dripped down, colliding with his cloak and basking in it, turning it to a lighter shade.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:00 am

As soon as Iesu would release the kunai, Sebasu would pull the other cylinder off, expanding it and throwing it at Iesu in one fluid movement. He could continue to cut off the tip of the blood-spear, and take the other spear to the chest, or he could dodge the spear flying at him, giving Sebasu enough time to consume the blood off the tip of spear, transforming into his cursed form.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:11 am

Iesu's Sharingan quickly anticipated the other spear, diving quickly to the side and slicing the spear into two halves, letting it drop the ground as he retreated back a couple of steps. He took this small moment to rest and stare at the man ingesting his own blood. "What the fuck? Spit that shit out man, this isn't a lunch break." He cried out towards the man before darting after him, his lightning chakra now completely surrounding him again as he attempted to connect his shoulder and arm with the man's upper chest and neck in a lariat. The effects of this would be devastating, but unfortunately wouldn't cause decapitation due to the man's increased endurance.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 am

Sebasu would immediately jump forward and down to his knees, attempting to slide under the Lariat, allowing Iesu to keep going on past him. If he would manage to slide by with this, he would jump up into a standing position, and begin to draw the circle as fast as he could with the last collapsible spear from within his coat.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:34 am

Iesu, in his pursuit of his opponent, noticed his dodge at the last second, and quickly dug his heels into the ground, messing up the Jashin symbol that was drawn previously as he reverted around, galloping towards him once again at an even greater speed, all of the soil being kicked up begin him in a streak of dirt that eventually buried the ruined symbol. Suddenly, when in arm's reach, Iesu heaved up the tanto, it being conducted with his lightning, attempting to pierce the slim blade through his rib cage.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:42 am

Sebasu would quickly dig the pike he was drawing with into the ground as he saw the pivoting bulldozer, He crouched down and aimed it at an angle in an attempt to cause Iesu to run straight into it, impaling himself through the heart. If that failed, he'd probably just get run over by Iesu.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:50 am

Iesu took one glare at the incoming spear, taking a wide pounce to the side, arriving perfectly within arm's reach before fully extending his arm in an attempt to pierce the man in the same manner, through an indent in his rib cage. His free hand, meanwhile, would now be charging behind the sword as a follow-up attack, the four fingers out to intensely stab through his abdomen. Iesu also focused on maintaining the force behind both attacks and keep them driving through the man if successful.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:55 am

Sebasu, being perfectly within arms reach of the man would dive to his side(The side you're NOT on), his scythe falling off of his back as he did so. Using all of his available speed. He looked exhausted and surprised. This man was insane. He hoped he couldn't keep this up forever. He quickly yanked the scythe that he had left behind toward him, attempting to sweep Iesu off his feet. The man wasn't very endurant(Cough, Strength > Endurance) so he was sure to get tired, or be swept off his feet by this move. He was running out of ideas.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 am

Iesu yanked up the scythe as soon as it hit the ground and he realized the man had dodged yet again. The lightning instantly conducted quickly through the metal scythe onto the middle cable and onto the man, creating a shock that might as well keep him still for a while. He stomped the scythe back down, continuing the conduction until his foot left and he ran towards him again, aiming to pierce his rib cage once again with the tanto.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 am

He was electrocuted, as soon as the man released it, Sebasu looked at him angrily, still jittering slightly. He stood up, so his stomach was at the level of the stab instead. The tanto would once again meet an extremely tough match to stab through, but it would indeed stab into him. All the while, he was drawing the symbol with his feet, glaring at Iesu, throwing a punch at his face in an attempt to hold his attention.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:48 am

It hit! Iesu smirked sadistically, distinctively displaying he was getting too into it. He had longed for this feeling again, just to stab through another soul. But this one was different, it didn't pierce as much, but the conducting metal inside of him had stopped his movements completely. His feet halted, which Iesu had not yet noticed, and he was unable to raise his fist, but as he glared at Iesu, Iesu had threw away his limitations on Sharingan. His eyes widened greatly, and one of his visual genjutsu activated, placing the man onto a cross, his limbs nailed to it and giant, additional spikes being driven through every body part if successful.

Spoiler:
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 am

"Oooh! A cross! SPIKES?! I fucking love spikes!!" He cried out in joy as he was 'tormented' by the torturous world. He giggled madly with every impale. It was clear he enjoyed pain, and the wounds to his body didn't phase him at all. He obviously enjoyed the genjutsu, and the wounds that he was hit with outside of the ability didn't really matter to him. He waited on the next attack, which would knock him out of the genjutsu.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:58 am

Iesu crossed his arms, standing straight in front of him in the genjutsu, staring down his body. "What are you?" He questioned the man, using this time to regain himself as he deactivated the lightning surrounded him.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:01 am

"In short, Jashin demands I kill you! If you still don't get it...well.." He shouted out, still looking like he was having an orgasm with every spike drove into him.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next