Shonen Jump Worlds at War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.) - Page 2 Empty Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Sebasu wondered through the woods, simply walking wherever his feet would take him. On his sides he had two silver cylinders strapped there, and on his back rest his triple bladed scythe. The cabled to the tripple bladed scythe retreated into his black trench cloak. He walked along, not exactly sure where he was going, but simply looking for some form of entertainment. Fuck, there isn't shit to do out here.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: A
Village:: Ex-Konoha

Back to top Go down

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:09 am

Iesu rubbed at his chin, "Jashin.. haven't heard of him, what is he like? Is he the guy who makes you look like a trick-or-treater?" He chuckled, awaiting a response.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile
Ninja Rank:: S
Village:: Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Going For A Stroll(Iesu, ask ME to join.)

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:11 am

"Yeah... when I get down from here, I'll kill you for that one.. Basically, kid. You can't kill me. Jashin has made me immortal in exchange for my service to him. And my service to the almighty is killing those who challenge me." He grinned at Iesu, tugging at the spikes with all his might, the pain of them not effecting him at all.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 am

Iesu huddled up his nose, not pleased from the man's threats. "But then again, I'm down here and you're all the way up ther-..." Iesu's words seemed to fade as the bottom of the cross began to extend itself high up into the darkened atmosphere of the Genjutsu. Meanwhile in reality, Iesu rose his palm, prepared to activate his lightning release jutsu and decapitate the paralyzed worshiper. Iesu grit his teeth together, lowering his hand with a sigh, simply looking at his skeleton-like figure. He soon reappeared in front of the man in the Genjutsu, he floated in front of him, speaking with a demanding tone. "Deactivate whatever jutsu you have active, and you will live to take revenge on me." Iesu said clearly.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 am

"If I don't ingest your blood for 30 minutes, it'll deactivate. I guess we'll just hang out here, huh?" He grins at Iesu's threats of decapitation. "And for the record, that decapitation method doesn't work either. You're not the first to think of it." he nodded at the stitches all the way around his neck from previous decapitations.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:35 am

Jesu nodded. "So tell me more about your lord and savior, Jashin." Iesu stated, a chair and a desk appearing instantly, he sat down and laid his elbows out to display his interest further. He also commanded more stakes to be driven in, hoping to lighten the other's mood.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:44 am

"I'll run over the basics for you. Jashin expects that all followers of Jashin - so named "Jashinists" - bring nothing less than utter destruction and death. We are required to always used to pray to Jashin before a fight, asking for a "good kill." If he is unsuccessful, or is not allowed to kill, he prays for forgiveness. Basically, we do that, we gain the gift of immortality, which is sometimes more of a curse, to be honest.. for obvious reasons."
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:50 am

Iesu nodded at the end of his statement. "Sorry for not letting you kill me for Jashin." He looked down to his wrist and a watch appeared as he paced himself for the 30 minute period. "Anything else you wish to add?"
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:53 am

"Yeah, sure. Watch your back. Next time, you won't be so lucky." the Jashinist grinned, before quickly adding a question. "Who do you belong to? Powerful guy like you has to have an affiliation.
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:57 am

"Right, right, right. Just look at my clothes and figure it out. Also me and you are a lot a like if you haven't noticed."
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:07 am

"What makes you say that?"
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 am

Iesu chuckled, drifting out of his sight as the chair, table and watch tumbled down to the floor. He left the man to wander about what he said as he watched the man closely, seating himself on the grass. (time skip if you want)
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebasu Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 am

30 minutes would pass and the man would revert to his normal skin toned form. The man would be released from the genjutsu, as he walked over and began to collect his spears, picking up the final one that he had used first, the one that still contained a portion of Iesu's blood. He vialed it up and placed it in his coat pocket. He shouted out into the possibly empty woods "You better hide, Uchiha! Next time, you won't be so lucky!"
Sebasu
Sebasu
Missing Nin
Missing Nin

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iesu Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 am

Iesu had walked off a good kilometer away before releasing the technique, continuing onwards to the Akatsuki hideout. Small drops of blood had left a trail.
Iesu
Iesu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2